Thursday, September 19, 2013

'One More Game' Tampa Bay Rays vying for the wild card

The 2013 MLB (Major League Baseball) is quickly coming to a close. Teams are trying to keep their first place division standings and others are fighting for a wild card position as is the Tampa Bay Rays.

Yes coming from a baseball family - players and watchers - and born and raised up north, I was a New York Yankee rooter. But once I moved to Florida, I started rooting for the Tampa Bay Rays too while they are still here. No, I am not a traitor. I just root for both of them and attend a Rays' game whenever I can.

The Rays' last home game is Monday, Sept. 23; therefore, let's continue to cheer them on. Join me this Sunday, Sept. 22 to help the Rays keep the wild card momentum alive.
 
Let's go Tampa Bay Rays!
 
 
Remaining 2013 Tampa Bay Rays' home games:
  • Thursday, Sept. 19 at 7:10 p.m. vs Texas Rangers (wild card opponent) - Rangers win 8 - 2
  • Friday, Sept. 20 at 7:10 p.m. vs Baltimore Orioles - Rays win 4 - 3 (18 innings)
  • Saturday, Sept. 21 at 1:05 p.m. vs Baltimore Orioles - Rays win 5 - 1
  • Sunday, Sept. 22 at 1:40 p.m. vs Baltimore Orioles - Rays win 3 - 1
  • Monday, Sept. 23 at 3:10 p.m. vs Baltimore Orioles - Rays win 5 - 4