Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Vidal Sassoon to the rescue

I come from a family that we stock up, well actually mom. I normally stock up on hair products when I find bargains until I ran out of hairspray, oh no! The last can I bought was $1 for an 8 oz. can which I couldn't remember where it was purchased nor found it after shopping around. Unbelievable the price of hairspray now umf! I looked in several places at home and found a bottle of Pantene Hairspray. Pantene to my rescue for now.

While shopping at CVS, I swiped my CVS Extra Care card to see what coupons the machine would print out. Aha save $2 off of $10 hair product purchase. After checking and comparing hairspray prices, I found my lifesaver. The best deal was Vidal Sassoon 14 oz. can on sale - 2 for $8 with $2 coupon attached to each product.

Total purchase for 3 cans of hairspray $12.84 


After all applicable discounts final purchase total $4.84 about $1.61 for a 14 oz. can of hairspray.

BTW I went back today for more Vidal Sassoon hair products.

What is your hair product bargain(s)? Do you use coupons?